Need a vivacious and engaging speaker for your next meeting, social group, event, or workshop?
I love sharing my expertise with others! No matter what subject we decide to present, it will be as entertaining and engaging as it is informative. I encourage participation from my audience and pack my talks with tons of information, advice, and ideas that can be applied immediately. From quick 30-minute speeches to day-long workshops, your guests will walk away inspired to take action.
Past topics include:
- Blogging Your Business; starting a blog to market your business or organization.
- The Quick, Down, and Dirty Guide on How to Write and Publish a How-to Guide.
- Social Media Starter Kit: how to use social media to market your business or organization.
- The Good, Bad, and Ugly to Getting Organized.
- Clear Your Clutter and Get Organized
- Fabulous Productivity
- Downsizing Fabulously
I've also spoken on event planning, writing, etiquette, and more.
Past clients include: Austin College, Visions Women's Expo, Schwab, Girl Scouts, National Charity League of Fort Worth, Layland Museum, and more. I also teach for TCU Extended Education.